Wed, 29 Nov|
Women's Sharing Circle
At our monthly group you’ll have the opportunity to share and connect with other women about all things related to health, wellbeing and self care.
Time & Location
29 Nov 2023, 19:30 – 20:30
Birmingham, Moseley Park & Pool, 93B Alcester Rd, Birmingham B13 8DD, UK
About the event
At our monthly Women's Sharing Circle you’ll have the opportunity to share and connect with other women about all things related to health, wellbeing and self care.
This month's theme is "Movement for the Menstrual Cycle + Menopause".
The session will include:
- Self reflection of your current movement routine and whether it changes during your menstrual cycle or since menopause.
- Looking at different movement practices for each phase of your menstrual cycle.
- Discussing why certain exercises are suited to the different phases.
- Exploring movement for menopause and cultivating more awareness of how to support your body.
- Looking at cyclical living as a whole from menarche (On set of menstruation) to menopause.
Heather will be leading the session. She is trained in Holistic Health Coaching for Women and has a pure and authentic passion for women’s health. This shines through in the time and dedication spent preparing for these workshops, as well as her openness to share in her own experiences, through Heather’s training and knowledge of women’s health and yoga, she is able to provide a unique approach to teaching.
This is session is a discussion and does not involve any physical movement or yoga. It is suitable for all women.
Please note, there is no expection of you to prepare for the sessions.
- Ticket type